LEGO® Bricks are famous all around the world. But did you know we’re rapidly growing our Digital Technology organisation with the LEGO Group, and our brand is constantly looking for innovative new products to develop. Our team is pushing boundaries and developing ideas that haven’t been done before. And we’re looking for talented people to join our awesome Digital Technology team around the world.
With us, you’ll be an important part in developing our team, and revolutionising the future of play and our products. Our product teams work with end-to-end responsibility for our digital products such as websites, platforms and engineering and we collaborating closely to drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy, and its execution for the LEGO Group, globally.
We’re currently working on a range of digital projects, including our B2B web shop, part of the B2B & Retail Technology area, which is responsible for delivering a broad range of sales solutions for all our colleagues, B2B customers and partners, all across the world.
Joining the team means your part of something super exciting and meaningful. We are the technology enablers that ensure LEGO® Technology systems are secure and the play experiences we deliver to children and adults around the world are safe and secure too. Work life balance and flexibility are critical values in our engineering culture, which is centred around collaboration, autonomy and tech. But having fun is also a natural part of your work day at the LEGO Group.
We have engineering Hubs with larger teams in London, Denmark and Shanghai, and further open positions globally. So there has never been a better and more exciting time to join us.
Engineering & Software Development
- We’re home to 700+ engineers globally, with our biggest tech teams based in Billund, Copenhagen, London and Shanghai
- Organized in autonomous, agile product teams
- We are obsessed with problems and seek to deliver world-class solutions
- We evolve modern, agile, development methodologies through a pragmatic and results oriented mindset with the LEGO culture at the centre
- We focus on data science capabilities to discover deeper insights, make predictions, and generate recommendations in a quickly expanding Big Data reality
- Solving business problems by enabling insights in near real-time, so that the lead-time to action is as short as possible.
- We work hard to be the voice of the consumer, create products and experiences that our consumers will love
- Create seamless user journeys and ‘safe’ places for our fans to explore and have fun, from children playing online games and sharing LEGO creations, to products and platforms
- We’re constantly researching trends and end-user needs, to be at the cutting edge of design
Our Tech Stack
We believe in our awesome people, and that means using the best technologies fit for purpose.
Here’s some of the techstack we use at the LEGO Group:
- React Native
- AWS serverless stack