RDT's two missions
- Mission for our people: Providing our employees with a platform-based enterprise system, managed by objectives, to help them to develop as professionals and people in a proactive manner
- Mission for our clients: Providing engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in terms of efficiency, flexibility and cost
RDT Engineers was founded in Bilbao, Spain in 2006. Today the company employs 1.200 dedicated engineers worldwide. Satisfied clients are the number one priority for RDT Engineers. Ensuring continuously improvement of client satisfaction, all employees are thoroughly and ongoing educated in providing engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage.
Industries and Clients
RDT Engineers provides engineering services, technical assistance and packages for several leading industrial companies throughout Europe. The business model and value proposition of RDT Engineers have succeeded in long term and profitable relations for clients as well as RDT Engineers. The renewable industry is rapidly growing and RDT Engineers employs constantly an increasing number of engineers in this sector. Furthermore, RDT Engineers has a clear purpose of being the market leader within engineering services to the renewable industry in Europe.
Wind Energy Engineering Capacity
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- SW development
- Foundation calculation and validation
- Blades & composites
RDT Engineers makes a difference in three ways
- Unequivocal commitment to continuous improvement, accompanying each customer in every project
- Motivated professionals in every project; RDT’s main assets are its people, and their drive for professional and personal excellence ensures a seamless integration with our clients
- Documented customer satisfaction and confidence in RDT