We’re a people-centric company driven by digital certainty. We’ve helped more than 5,000 organizations transform the way they manage and deliver their digital presence. That makes us passionate about delivering actionable insights and empowering any team to make amazing things happen.
We’re a people-centric company driven by digital certainty. We’ve helped more than 5,000 organizations transform the way they manage and deliver their digital presence.
The digital age has made us more connected, informed, and mobile. However, it’s easy to lose visibility of your digital presence and strategic goals. Between our intelligent automation software and a crew of knowledgeable experts, we help organizations find the clarity they need to achieve digital certainty every day.
We're passionate about delivering actionable insights and empowering your team to make amazing things happen.
Why work for us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth over the past few years, a growth that reflects our hard work and success. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture: We are passionate, innovative and people-centric, and are consistently named as a great place to work.
- Amazing In-House Chef: With our own in-house celebrity chef we enjoy fresh and varied food day-round, as well as the opportunity to order take-away at a ridiculously cheap price.
- Outstanding Office Location: Located in the absolute heart of Copenhagen, our beautiful building is within walking distance of public transport and all the city has to offer.
- Custom-Built Facilities: We have our own custom built Friday bar with beer on tap, a micro-brewery, a state of the art gym with free fitness classes, and a sun-filled courtyard perfect for barbecuing.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops: The Coding Club meets weekly(pizza & beverages on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.