Our Vendor Portal team is looking for a new colleague, who:
- knows and thinks in microservices
- loves developing in ReactJS and Java Spring Boot
- is passionate about clean and structured code and values performance highly
- is excited about the idea of CI/CD.
What you will be doing
You will join our cross-functional Scrum team, consisting of highly skilled and professional colleagues. In the Vendor Portal team, we have end-to-end responsibility for the sourcing processes across BESTSELLER, and as our new Backend Developer, your responsibility will be to develop great solutions closely together with the team.
We aim to build a portal, which facilitates all of BESTSELLER’s sourcing needs with different parties in a way that improves efficiency and transparency. On a daily basis, we serve more than 40.000 external users across the globe.
You will join a team where teamwork and social interactions are highly prioritized! We will ensure that you are thoroughly onboarded to the team, and you can expect a steep development curve with a world of opportunities within our large IT organisation.
What you bring to the job
You have experience with fullstack development and knowledge of agile frameworks. But most importantly, we are looking for a colleague, who is genuinely excited by the opportunity to join a great team in an ambitious organisation and influence the future of an international business. You deliver clean code of high quality and thrive in an environment that rests on the principle of ‘you build it, you own it’.
- You have a strong track record within fullstack development.
- You have experience with ReactJS, Java, Spring Boot, REST and TypeScript.
- You’re familiar with GIT, Kubernetes and CirceCI.
- You are object-oriented and organise your code in a logical structure to ensure optimal conditions for maintenance and reusability.
- You are familiar with UX and appreciate great user experience.
- If you’ve also dabbled with event-driven architecture, GraphQL, Github, YAML/JSON, micro frontends or Material-UI, you’ll really get us going - but it’s not a requirement.
About BESTSELLER A/S
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide. BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and Y.A.S. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multibrand and department stores.