Tap into the attractive MIT talent pool and find your next STEM candidate
The European Career Fair (ECF) attracts more than 2,500 candidates including graduates, PhDs, postdocs, and experienced professionals from a variety of STEM disciplines. The candidates you will meet will be a mix of students, working professionals, and recent alumni from renowned American universities.
Registering for the European Career Fair will give you a unique opportunity to get in touch with top-tier international STEM candidates, have a booth in the Danish area at the Fair, and explore the attractive candidate CV database, which you have access before and after the event.
Date: Saturday the 2nd of March 2024
Time: 9AM - 4PM EST
Venue: Johnson Athletic Center, MIT, Boston, USA
The MIT European Career Fair (ECF) is organized by the MIT European Club and takes place at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, MA.
Their mission is to connect top-tier US students and young professionals with European companies, universities and non-profit organizations and to generally inform about career opportunities in Europe.
Why you should join ?
You will get a unique opportunity to:
- Recruit highly-qualified STEM candidates from Ivy League universities in the greater Boston region
- Explore the unique candidate CV database before the event
- Pre-select candidates for interview
- Have your own booth at the large Denmark stand area
- Participate in the extra side event to meet 100 STEM candidates focusing on a Career in Denmark
- Join the Danish delegation and be a part of the full extended Danish delegation program (see below)
How to join?
EARLY BIRD PRICE* before Dec. 8, 2023
- For-Profit: 4600*/5000 $
- Non-Profit: 2000*/2200 $
- Extra 10-15% through the Danish delegation
How to sign up?:
- If you wish to hear more on how to become a part of the Danish delegation, contact Merete Sandager from Copenhagen Capacity, at MSA@copcap.com or book a short online meeting here
Be sure to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD PRICE, available for all companies signing up before December 8th, 2023.
- In order to sign up through the Danish Delegation at the official website, you will receive a CLUSTER CODE from Copenhagen Capacity to get the extra 10-15%
- NOTE: The official sign-up for the Career Fair needs to be directly at the MIT ECF event page. You can find the website for registration here
- Deadline for the official signup: February 10th, 2024
‘Career In Denmark’ event
- Meet 100 specially invited STEM candidates Friday night
- 2-3 inspirational keynotes (TBD)
- A panel of 3 former MIT students will talk about their recent work experience in Denmark
- Participation of Danish company representatives from the Danish Robotics Cluster and the CLEAN cluster
- Smørrebrød, beer, networking and hygge:-)
- A collaboration with the Innovation Center Denmark in Boston at the cozy Venture Café
Program for the Danish delegation
- Thursday, Feb 29, 2024
- Friday, March 1, 2024
- Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Sunday, March 3 + Monday March 4
From 7:30-9:30 PM
Meet & Greet for all the participating companies and universities in the Danish delegation
Information session about recruitment at MIT
Presented by MIT Career Center
Meeting with selected MIT Student organisationsTBD
MIT Lab Tour