C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
We are currently looking for two C++ Software Developers for the development of software for controlling of wind turbines for one of our clients in the Danish Wind Industry. Besides Software Development you will be responsible ensuring high quality and maintaining the software.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Programming knowledge: minimum 5 years C++ 11, furthermore Mercurial/GIT or similar, QNX, Profinet, Jira, Perl
- Software engineering knowledge: software life cycle; software related documentation (requirements, design, verification, interfaces); control versions programs understanding
- Embedded application software development knowledge: excellent software development, solid experience in object oriented programming, knowledge about real time operating systems
- Development methods: Experience with agile software development, Continuous Integration (like SAFe or SCRUM)
- Wind experience especially wind turbine control expertise is preferred.
- Excellent English language skills, both writing and speaking
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.