C# Software Developer at 3Shape
Are you ready to join a strong and diverse software team of great specialists, developing state of the art software that is changing the dental industry?
Then look no further: We – at 3Shape – offer a fantastic opportunity for you, where you will be challenged to use your skills to optimize the existing, to build the new and to invent the future.
Does the above scenario appeal to you?
3Shape is looking for an excellent C# software developer to design, optimize and develop the important manufacturing module that interfaces to the 3Shape CAD software and the newest Milling Machines & 3D printers. We have just started developing a new component, a generic API, to be used by our external partners to interface to 3Shape software and fetch dental models to be manufactured. This is why your experience in developing and maintaining software API(s) is an advantage.
We are currently a team of 6 developers based in Copenhagen and Kiev seeking you as our next colleague. We are dedicated to working closely together to create the world’s best solution for manufacturing dental indications, so we can improve patient care. The team has an international mind set and is passionate about state of the art software development
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new software skills and grow talent. The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering Degree or Equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies;
- Well versed in our core technologies (C#, .NET, WPF);
- Practical knowledge of the gRPC framework;
- Experience with SCRUM/Kanban and Test Driven Development is an advantage;
- A plus, but not a requirement, is experience with Delphi, SQL, SQLite, Reactive front-end programming, Rx.net, Git and GitHub.
- Empowerment and challenging tasks in a young and successful MedTech company with cutting edge technology;
- An inspiring international and informal environment with committed and highly skilled colleagues – we are more than 30 nationalities in our building;
- Work/life balance to keep you in tune with your interests including remote work for up to 2 days per week;
- Attractive office in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station;
- Healthcare package to keep you fit and well , and fresh and delicious lunch cooked by our private chef;
- Innovation Day in 3Shape Copenhagen was a blast! See more in the video below.