DevOps Engineer at Corti
How would you stream live audio traffic across multiple services into a cutting-edge machine learning model? What is the memory consumption of a service streaming data with maximum network utilization?
Corti is the technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science.
We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture & philosophy across the organization and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail.
You can solve problems and you can prove it to us. You are better at estimating memory usage than remembering the exact implementation of quicksort. A new problem stimulates your creativity rather than your hippocampus. Working cross domain is a bonus for you and you are eager to widen your horizon.
While we have a core set of tools, programming languages, and concepts we work with, we will require you to learn something new. Never worked with machine learning? This will change. Writing a parser for a network protocol? It will happen. Transitioning a customer to the cloud? The sky isn't the limit for us.
- Development experience in at least one of:
- Container technology (e.g. Docker)
- Continuous integration & delivery
- Leading and guiding comes naturally to you
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Linux experience.
- Cloud experience and knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of UML deployment & Component diagram.
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible at our offices in Copenhagen. You are committed to working on-premises.
- Corti will provide you with a Mac or Linux-based laptop for work and personal use.
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.