Embedded Software Developer - Power Electronics
As our new embedded software developer, your most important tasks will include:
- Develop, maintain and document software demands, architecture, and design
- Embedded software implementing such as motor regulations technique
- Support and test technical validation in relation to specifications
- Partake in any future technology clarification
To succeed in this position, you must be a passionate software developer and possess an in depth understanding and interest in embedded systems and motor controls. You have a structured approach to new challenges, and you base your conclusions on facts. You are a team player and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience with C
- Experience with regulations technique in embedded systems
- Experience with practical test/validation in a laboratory
- Knowledge of real-time systems
- Knowledge of scrum teams
- Master the English language, both written and oral
We offer an exciting and challenging role in an international organization, where you quickly will see the result of your work reflected in our Drives platforms. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of passionate individuals who strive to optimize and develop our products, as well as solving customer inquiries. The Drives team focuses on functionality, performance, quality and cost-efficiency. We will expect you to have the same mind-set.