Frontend Engineer - Customer Experience at Lunar
Is your experience within ReactJS sharp as a knife? Do you have what it takes to be part of building the new bank of the Nordics? Are you ready to jump on board the spaceship and start your mission towards the moon?
Yes? Then you should definitely apply and become our new Frontend Engineer, whose mission is to strengthen our Customer Experience.
Squad, What? - our organisation
At Lunar, we work in squads. A squad consists of cross-disciplinary members who make up all the skills needed to complete the mission: developers, line-of-business, QA or subject matter experts. Squad members are handpicked throughout all departments in the company to ensure we achieve our missions.
The squad is fully self-driven and takes complete responsibility for what they create. Each squad has a mission and will stop at nothing to complete it. To do that they have the full empowerment and freedom to execute in any way they wish. It is in the squads the magic happens.
A look under the hood - our tech
At Lunar, we build the rocket ship while we race to the moon and beyond. To do that, we simultaneously expand our offerings and features while we maintain a solid, optimised and scalable platform for our more than 250.000 customers. It requires steady nerves and a super steady focus doing that.
You have drive and passion and are not afraid to get your hands dirty and help the rest of the team. You are ambitious and love to be challenged on a day to day basis - both when it comes to awesome colleagues and cool problems that need solving.
You are interested in frontend development and are excited about being part of developing and maintaining quick and effective tools for our colleagues working with Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Financial Crime, Customer Service and Back Office.
So, what do we need?
- You have at least 2 years of experience from a role similar to what we are looking for - not necessarily from the same industry.
- You have an education within Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science. Experience from “the School of Life” is also applicable.
- You have experience within design and user interfaces and love details and UI in general.
- You don’t look away when somebody needs help, but you know when to interfere and when not to.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and have an open mind.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the unique opportunity to be part of building up not only the new bank of the Nordics but also the brand new Tech-hub from our excellent offices in central Copenhagen.
- You will be part of a bunch of intelligent techies and ambitious financial nerds from whom you will learn from and grow every day.
- You will be part of an informal organisation, where it is not the ironing of your shirt or your title that gives you the mandate to have an opinion but your arguments and passion for continually improving.
- You will become part of a company that wants to make sure that you are well mentally and physically. This means that Yoga and meditation are encouraged throughout work hours, and if that is not your thing, we have padel tournaments, board games, cycling clubs and much more that you can take part in.
We love diversity and everything that makes us different from everybody else because that makes us extraordinary. We come from all kinds of backgrounds, and speak all kinds of languages, so English is our business language. Our most important value is respect and understanding because only with that mindset can we move forward with supersonic speed.