Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark..
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or similar
- 2-3 years of experience within hydraulics, especially from the wind industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge about wind turbines, fluid power systems, hydraulic diagrams and basic statistics
- Familiar with Matlab
- Systematic problem solving approach
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Possessing a valid Danish work permit at the time of application
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Root cause analysis
- Hydraulics related problem solving for the pitch system in the hub
- Direct communication with stakeholders such as technicians, software engineers and data engineers etc.
- Software and hardware updates/improvements based on our observations from field data and statistical tools
- Communication and collaboration across multiple disciplines (electrical, hydraulic, hardware and software)