Innovative Embedded Software Developer
In this role, you will be part of a professional development-oriented environment where we rely on interdisciplinary corporations to create unique solutions.
Your most important task will be to translate customer wishes and relevant project demands into innovative technical solutions. You will primarily work with our thermostat program or our ventilation controls solutions.
- Develop, maintain and document software demands, architecture and design
- Write code
- Embedded software implementation
- Partake in any future technology clarification
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our software development process
- Join interdisciplinary corporation in agile project teams
You are a passionate software developer interested in and understanding embedded systems. You have a structured yet creative approach to new challenges, and you possess the ability to see possibilities where others see limitations. You are a team player, and thrive in an environment that facilitates a quick and dynamic response to new situations.
- Experience with C / C++
- Experience with Linux / embedded Linux
- Knowledge of Git and GitFlow as well as CI/CD tools
- Experience with Unit testing and automatisation of test
- Experience with working in Scrum teams
- Minimum two years of work-experience in embedded software development
- Master the English language, both written and oral
We offer a challenging and rewarding position where your unique knowledge and experience will have a direct impact on our product development. You will gain 40 new colleagues in our offices in Denmark and work closely with our global R&D partners. At OJ Electronics you will experience an exciting, international work environment where your personal and professional development is in focus.