Junior DevOps Engineer at NorthQ
NorthQ began its journey in the city of Copenhagen and through years of innovation, partnerships and development we have now become a leading-edge hardware, software and service provider of IoT products for optimising building efficiency and energy consumption. We are a pioneer in retrofit meter reading solutions for electricity, gas, water and heat meters. Using our vast experience in IoT, cloud services, property and energy optimisation, NorthQ delivers sustainable solutions to businesses and organisations that seek to improve energy efficiency and operations across their portfolio of buildings.
We have established a creative and international work environment in which we work hard and generate new ideas every day, and our innovative solutions have been awarded by, among others, the UN and European Commission.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong AWS knowledge
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience using APIs
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- A desire and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web apps
- Experience with modern frameworks, tools and workflow
- An eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTPS, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching, load balancing)
- Passion for delivering great services
- Ability to innovate and partner with our design team to build multiple prototypes quickly
- GitHub profile or link to open source work
- Experience as DevOps on AWS in previous jobs
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international team, and a young and entrepreneurial environment
- Invaluable experience in a company within the growing IoT-industry, every day is a new challenge!
- A friendly working environment with great networking possibilities
- Space for your input, creativity and growth
- Full responsibility in your field/tasks
- Salary: According to qualification
- Free lunch, a decent amount of fruits & coffee is unlimited!