At Novo Nordisk, we have a passion for improving patients’ lives all over the world. If you want to help us bring this passion to life, while further developing your expertise within MuleSoft technology and act as an integral part of impactful agile teams, please apply and become the newest member of our growing Development IT organization.
Development IT in Novo Nordisk is an integral part of supporting the development of products that improve the lives of patients all over the world. Using the latest – and often bespoke – technologies, you will be close to Novo Nordisk’s clinical heart and become part of creating the future of patient care.
We are looking for a skilled MuleSoft specialist to handle the ongoing development and life-cycle management of APIs and integrations to support the Clinical Digitalisation, working closely with developers in own DevOps team as well as the other agile teams in the Agile Release Train on Design and Development of applications using RAML, OpenAPI, REST APIs, ASyncAPI and API-led methodology
Your key responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with cross functional teams to understand the requirements/design and translate those to applications in MuleSoft
- Enhancements, troubleshooting, and maintenance of existing applications in MuleSoft
- Documentation of API design, Interface specifications, and deployment strategies
- Building Unit test cases for the APIs developed, as well as CI/CD Pipelines
- Continuous improvements that can make developers on the platform work even more efficiently
You come with an educational background within Computer Science and software development, and you have solid experience within:
- Infrastructure, API’s, and integrations – hereunder design and development of MuleSoft integrations and integration best practices and testing guides in general
- MuleSoft DevOps tools, processes, and support capabilities as well as Mule administration, configuration, and tuning
- 3 Layer API methodology
- CI/CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Automated unit testing, code quality inspection and integration testing
It is an advantage if you have experience within Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPIs for end-to-end process execution, as well as knowledge about AWS, Azure, and ServiceNow.
In Novo Nordisk people are not just hard skills, and as we value teamwork and personal contributions to maintain a good work environment, we are further looking for a colleague who:
- Excels at multi-cultural communication and collaboration in hybrid teams of all sizes
- Is open to feedback to grow new soft skills
- Is proficient in English and comfortable presenting topics to a larger audience
- Has a structured approach to organizing work in parallel running projects
- Works independently and attends to deadlines
About the department
As MuleSoft Developer at Novo Nordisk, you will be part of Development IT, a part of Global IT, which covers the global organization. Development IT is located in Søborg, Denmark, and counting around 120 colleagues in Denmark and 50 in India. We are responsible for the development, implementation, and operation of Development IT’s digital solutions.
You will join an agile, inspiring, and ambitious work environment, where advanced use of IT and teamwork are key. We offer a modern work environment with flexible working conditions (remote/on-site), free flow of coffee and tea, fruit, canteens serving world cuisine, take-out dinner options, access to internal fitness centres at our sites, bike repair at work, electric car charge stations, health insurance, social clubs, team outings and so much more!