Inviting bright minds
Would you like to develop professionally in an international, open-minded, collegial and supportive, and working atmosphere? Our goal is to create a sustainable future with exciting projects and to set new standards with our innovative approaches. Become part of a global company that has grown successfully since it was founded in 1945 to now 16,500 employees worldwide. In Energy we are 1800 employees globally. Together, we develop sustainable solutions for societies, companies, and people worldwide.
In Energy we are recognized as a leading international consultant in this field of business. In Denmark we provide consulting engineering and design services out of offices in Copenhagen, Esbjerg, Aarhus, Aalborg and Vejle. We represent a truly international and progressive environment and undertake projects worldwide. The energy sector is shifting from a system based on fossil fuels to one exploiting renewable energy. As sustainable society consultants, we bring our clients closer to a renewable energy system, and we optimise energy efficiency, systems, technologies and processes. We need project managers to be a part of the transition.
As our new project manager, you can be part of our team in Copenhagen or Esbjerg or another location with project managers and technical experts. Your will participate in large complex projects in all phases.
The position will offer you the opportunity to apply and further develop your project management skills as well as your technical insight on international projects and together with colleagues in Denmark and abroad. Furthermore, you will be part of a professional team which is a key forum for knowledge exchange and sharing of best practice.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- To manage large and complex international projects,
- To deliver project management in line with international standards. Activities include planning, organising, and controlling resources/processes to achieve project or programme goals within scope, time, quality, and budget constraints. Effective project management also includes the ability to minimize project risks, maximize project opportunity and deal effectively with project uncertainty.
- To increase and share your technical knowledge and insight through projects as well as participation in relevant technical competence teams activities.
Grow with us
At Ramboll, we support you in your personal and professional development. To be a part our growing team, you should meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD in engineering
- Min. 5 years of professional working experience with project management although we have openings for all levels of experience.
- Customer-oriented and are characterized by a self-reliant, committed and structured way of working.
- Solid communication skills both oral and written and an ability to communicate effectively with various level of management within the company and with potential clients, suppliers, subcontractors and partners.
- Great spoken and written English.
- Intercultural competence and international experience.
- Great team-player competences
- Interested in living in Denmark – regular rating as the happiest country in the world.
Welcome to our Energy Division
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company and has experts working across 35 countries applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. Our Energy from Waste & Carbon Capture division is part of Ramboll Energy. Ramboll Energy is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.