We’re Playdead, an independent game company based in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. We have made two critically acclaimed titles, LIMBO and INSIDE. Our current project is a 3rd-person science fiction adventure set in a remote corner of the universe.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be a core part of the QA and Automation engineering team and provide a strong base for all our internal teams to test the quality of their work.
The quality of what we release is always at the forefront of what we do and we have built an environment where everyone takes responsibility for their work. We welcome the perspective of others in the pursuit of absolute quality and solve challenges collaboratively.
This position will be a key member of, and enable the success of, our production team and help to ensure that GAME 3 ships in an excellent technical shape.
What you’ll be doing
- Improving our existing QA systems and processes and coding new tools as production grows
- Reporting, assessing, prioritizing and resolving bugs as a member of the production team
- Creating automated tests with the production team and continuously seeking to improve test coverage of the game
- Ensuring the highest quality possible of updates for existing and future builds/deployments of our upcoming game, LIMBO and INSIDE.
- Communicating process improvements with the team
What we’re looking for
- Direct experience as a QA Engineer in the game industry
- You are obsessed with structure and you find joy in keeping track of all the small details
- You are self motivated and like the idea of interacting with the development team to continuously improve the quality of everything we build.
Nice to have
Experience working with Unreal Engine
This position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark and you should be willing to relocate