You will be a part of a team, responsible for commissioning and maintaining the client's SCADA solutions, and other automated functionalities in their power plants, based on the client's standards and customer requirements. As a SCADA Engineer you will configure and troubleshoot environmental control systems. You ensure knowledge transfer and contributes in optimizing and improving their product solutions.
Location: Onsite either in Aarhus, Hamborg or Videbæk
- Engineering degree (e.g. automation, IT, software engineering, telecommunications)
- Experience with SCADA systems, software development, PLC programming, automation
- Experience with SQL
- Great knowledge and experience of computer networks and their configuration
- Fluency in German is a plus
- Professional English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with server and network monitoring systems is an advantage
- Experience on communication protocols (MODBUS, OPC)is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great collaboration and coordination skills
- Highly structured and well organized
- Industrial electrical and electronics knowledge is an advantage
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Configuration and commissioning of systems to fulfil environmental requirements regarding e.g. ice protection, shadow flicker, bat protection and aviation light
- Configuration and parametrization of server and network monitoring systems
- SCADA systems troubleshooting
- SCADA systems upgrades and support for After Sales projects
- Parametrization and commissioning of control systems of wind power plants to fulfil regional requirements
- Technical documentation
- Remote commissioning and testing
- Participate in development and improvements projects to increase product efficiency and improve customer satisfaction
Passionate about Engineering - RDT Engineers
At RDT Engineers, our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values, which inspire them to do their best. We pursue our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and can guarantee highest quality, which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. We, our PEOPLE, provide engineering solutions that enable our customers to have a competitive advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE, we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market for engineering services.
Be part of our missions and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.