Senior Back-End Developer
Develop and maintain a highly scalable distributed back-end
As Backend Developer you will be part of a cross-disciplinary team of programmers, designers, QA, DevOps and artists, working towards a shared goal while utilizing each other’s strengths and complimenting each other to the fullest.
You will develop new micro-services and extend existing services to enhance our games and keep them up to date with new features and the best available technologies.
You will be working with C#, developing highly scalable micro-services for our social network of games, running containerized in the AWS cloud orchestrated by Kubernetes. Some Micro-services are used across all our games, while some are specific to a single game.
- You hold a M.Sc. in Computer Science or have enough experience to make up for lack of education
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Experience working with C# and the .NET Core framework
- Knowledge of estimating network loads and strategies to improve reliability and cost
- Applied knowledge of design patterns
- Experience collaborating in a SCRUM environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of SQL and NO-SQL
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with automated build systems such as TeamCity or equivalent
- Your English skills are excellent - verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience working on large scale web applications
- Applied knowledge of Network monitoring tools
- Working knowledge of commercial clouds (AWS preferred)
You have strong analytical skills and are enthusiastic about the technical and practical challenges of building a scalable back-end to service millions of users.
You like learning and you can quickly acquire new knowledge. You are a dedicated team player and willing to lead the way and take initiatives in adapting to new software and new technology. Your communication skills are excellent and you thrive working both independently and in a team.