Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
An everyday life you want!
Collaboration, togetherness and sparring with skilled colleagues who have just as high standards for the solutions as you. And who notice when you're not there because you are talented and because they like you.
A varied everyday life and diverse tasks. Some days will go as planned, but almost as often a colleague or customer will need your help with something unexpected.
Good and relaxed relations with the customer's employees. An open dialogue where the customer's team is comfortable sharing their needs and challenges because they know that you take pride in solving them.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Power Platform (e.g., Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.)
- Azure (e.g., Azure functions, Logic Apps, etc.)
- Visual Studio
Above all you must be a good colleague who takes pride in their work. We expect you to help your colleagues if you can, and that your mindset is to be 1% better today than you were yesterday.
On the projects, we expect you to work proactively with the tasks, that you support less experienced colleagues (e.g., through peer review), but also that you use your experience to advise and develop the best possible solution for the customer - even if it may not be what the customer 'wants to hear'.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in developing larger solutions on Dynamics 365 - including both primary apps and custom solutions (xrm)
- Can write plugins, custom workflow activities, etc.
- Can create advanced Power Automate flows
- Can design and build integrations through code and Azure components
- Can do data modelling of relational databases
- Is familiar with UML diagrams in Visio
- Has worked with Azure DevOps/TFS as a task management tool and possibly CI/CD
- Can discuss processes and workflows with users
- Is a clear and distinct communicator both written and orally (English)
- Is used to working agilely based on SCRUM
You must have experience from the consulting industry and thus be familiar with the consultant role, and if it is from a company that is part of Microsoft's partner ecosystem, this is a plus, but not a requirement.
In terms of education, we are engineers or have other educations within software development. We also have self-taught developers, so training is not a requirement.
Other (not a requirement, but an advantage if you possess)
- You have acquired Microsoft certifications, e.g., PL100, PL200, PL400, or MB2xx
- You are up to date within the explosive development within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- You have become familiar with PCF controls and possibly canvas apps
- You have been an active part of integration and migration tasks
- You have worked with our open-source tools, e.g., XrmDefinitelyTyped, XrmMockup, etc. (https://github.com/delegateas)
At Delegate you will be greeted with presence and quality at all levels. You get experiences you will remember and colleagues who win, with recognition and helpfulness. Become part of the development of solutions that ease, in an ambitious workplace that gives you what you expect and the extra that pleasantly surprises. Here we take the time to help each other and make an effort to make both customers and colleagues feel at home.